Do you smell mildew or mold in your home? Do you experience window “sweating”?
Window sweating in the winter is a sign of excessive humidity in the home that can be coming from a leak in your crawl space.
The causes of a leaking crawlspace:
- Moisture rising through soil/under the footing
- No exterior waterproofing
- No footer tile around exterior most common
- Open vent wells allowing water to flow in
- Foundation cracks
Once again in Northwest Ohio, it is easy for water to build up around the crawlspace and foundation and without waterproofing or footer tile that water is going to make its way inside.
- Exterior waterproofing
- Footer tile installed around the exterior
- Sump pit and pump system
- Crawl space encapsulation
Forever Foundation Repair offers free estimates to review crawl space issues and provide you the best solution for your situation. Contact us today for your no obligation consultation.