Exterior waterproofing is another option to keeping your basement dry.
Exterior basement waterproofing is perfect for finishing off your basement for the extra needed space or your crawl space that is leaking and allowing mold and mildew into your home.
We have a quick and simple process:
- Utility lines marked in working area
- Trench dug with mini excavator around basement down to the footer
- Old footer tile removed
- Walls pressure washed clean
- Steel beams or helical tiebacks installed and wall straightened if bowed
- Walls coated with rubberized coating
- Walls wrapped with delta water barrier
- New perforated smooth wall triple wall footer tile installed
- Footer tile drains to existing sump pit or a new ECP 40 gallon sealed sump pit system with battery backup installed
- New window wells typically installed
- Trench backfilled with stone 80% and dirt to grade
Contact us for a no-obligation consultation with you on your basement.